WWhat Theme? Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
OPENING POST

Welcome, players!

Just a friendly neighborhood WW game. It’s been too long!

Is there a theme? What a great question.

I, kaydubs, am your mod. Direct questions to me if you choose.

The thread will open at 10 AM EDT/9 AM EDT/7 AM fantasyland/etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Rules and Other Administrative Bureaucracy (from previous WW games)

Most importantly: this is a game and is meant to be fun. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Players resorting to personal attacks will be removed from gameplay without warning. NO EXCEPTIONS, AND NO SUBS FOR MODKILLED PLAYERS.
Examples of behavior that I do not tolerate: name calling (e.g. “kd is being a b****”), calling other players’ play poor/bad/subpar, or personal attacks ("kd is an insufferable toddler"). Please note that calling someone a wolf or wolfy is not a personal attack.

2. Voting will close at 10 PM EDT (9 PM CDT/7 PM PDT). Night will close at 9 AM EDT or earlier if all submissions are received and I am fit to do so.

3. Do not discuss the game outside of the thread or your role PM. Do not open PMs with other players.

4. Dead players: please keep your on-thread posts to a minimum, and if you do post, please do so in ******stars******. Please do not react to strategy posts in the game once you are dead. Same goes for spectator and sub - please do not react to strategy posts at all.

6. Ties will be resolved through mass execution, as per usual.

7. Please do not quote, screenshot, or copy/paste from your mod PM. Please don’t fake quotes, screenshots, or copy/pastes from a mod PM either.

8. Editing posts is permitted, but do not delete them. Remember to unvote if you are changing your vote.

9. Votes must be formatted in bold or #########surrounded by octothorpes#########. Please make my life easier by not hiding your vote in a wall of text. Please use the terms “vote” or “yeet” when placing your vote. You can tag me if you are inclined.

10. Do not discuss or share night results before the night write-up is posted. Strategizing between vote closing and write up is permitted, including for the person voted out. Discussing night results prior to write-up posting is not recommended.

11. If you require a sub due to unavoidable circumstances, please contact me in your role PM, and do not discuss it on the thread.

12. The use of village code and angleshooting will not help you in this game. Examples of what is considered village code or angleshooting:
"My role PM contains the phrase "vanilla beans are the best beans," does anyone else have that phrase?"
"All the wolves that flipped were creatures you find in the mines, so let's all role reveal and solve by role names".
"[redacted] hates randing wolf and s/he/they subbed out almost immediately, so I bet that slot is a wolf, let's vote it"​

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
vote: shorty for mayor

• Care
Smallest game I’ve ever played I think.

Yeet santy

Members don't see this ad :)
I accidentally pulled a semi-rojo the other day on another site where I've been playing

• Wow
magic

her awkwardness quotient increases when she wolfs and she had some very casual sounding posts for her
I just wanna get to the god read level on her pls so I need whispers of her ways.
I was you in the 10th anniversary game. Gotta be you in real life.

Also, I mistakenly got "no tear" shampoo in my eye and there were definitely tears so I want a refund.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I’m bored
Let’s sing together

🎵
Sunday Monday happy days
🎵

Also, I mistakenly got "no tear" shampoo in my eye and there were definitely tears so I want a refund.
when I was a kid this happened to me too, and the next time we went to buy shampoo I said to my mom, I don't need "no tears," I need no HURTING!

• Care