www - interactions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bonny2007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody use a www where I could compare medicines in regard to their interactions? There is no lack of info on medicines but very little info on interactions.

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody use a www where I could compare medicines in regard to their interactions? There is no lack of info on medicines but very little info on interactions.

Do you have access to Micromedex? They definitely do.

You usually have to subscribe to a database to get direct access to that sort of information online. Some universities have access to those databases feee for healthcare students. Employers sometimes subscribe as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you.
I don’t have the accesses to any side with interactions.
The problem is that here in UK while dispensing computer says that there’s been a severe interaction detected, but I would rather preferred to be ready for it before I get such a command. I’m interested in most dangerous interactions (of the highest level) so I could get to know some more information how to deal with it when it comes to it.
Maybe someone came across some interesting interaction?

This is it. And there are clear explanations what happens when…. I typed in warfarin and cimetidine. Very interesting.