www.studentdoctor.net error???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Unemployed

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Somethings changed with this forum....I can't seem to log onto the homepage or find the dental interviews. Anybody else noticing this?

Members don't see this ad.

Unemployed said:
Somethings changed with this forum....I can't seem to log onto the homepage or find the dental interviews. Anybody else noticing this?

Yeah I have the same problem. I have interview tomorrow and I REALLY need to see the interview feedbacks!!!!!!
I hope this problem can be solved soon. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
I just tried out the interview feedback portion of the site and it seems to be up and running with no problems.

good to know...must have been updating the system over night. Only losers like me surf SDN at 4am :laugh:

Unemployed said:
good to know...must have been updating the system over night. Only losers like me surf SDN at 4am :laugh:

me too!!...i hate it when im done studying at 2am and am dead tired, but yet i somehow get sucked into surfing SDN til 3 or 4 before i realize i should get some sleep before my 830 am class....

nrlee said:
me too!!...i hate it when im done studying at 2am and am dead tired, but yet i somehow get sucked into surfing SDN til 3 or 4 before i realize i should get some sleep before my 830 am class....

I believe you have Excessive Esdienrosis Hypersyndrome. The cure? An 8x11 envelop. Preferably thick. With your name on it.

Unemployed said:

We are aware of the problem. The trouble is the main administrator is away for a bit so it may take some time. I know this is frustrating but please bear with us.

polarnut said:
I believe you have Excessive Esdienrosis Hypersyndrome. The cure? An 8x11 envelop. Preferably thick. With your name on it.

Man, you are a good doctor!

polarnut said:

hey doc, your cure just came in the mail! Looks like i can rest easy now :D

You know what that means? It's time for a SEXY PARTY!!