Wyoming?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lyyuan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from the University of Wyoming?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

i just recived an e-mail saying that they will notify me and that they are still revewing the application

I got an email the other day asking about a prereq class.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there , i guss they will be conducting interviews during or after spring break.thats what they did last year

I got an email yesterday that said they are reviewing applications, but should be sending out their first round of interview and rejection emails starting Monday.

hi , how did they send u the e-mail , si su ask them or they sent it without you asking

Has anyone gotten the email they were planning on sending out on Monday?

Thanks!

has anyone heard from them yet? they have informed their pharmacy students that enterviwees will be there on the 17 of this month

has anyone heard from them yet? they have informed their pharmacy students that enterviwees will be there on the 17 of this month

Interviews were supposed to take place on the 17th of Feb? or was it March? I haven't heard from them one way or the other . . .

Under the admissions tab on the website the admissions timeline states that the interviews are supposed to be held Feb. 26 - Mar.9.

This is the email I got on Feb 15, but I have yet to receive any more info this week:

"Thank you for your application to the University of Wyoming
Your application is currently under review.
We will be sending out our first round of interview invitations and denial letters beginning Monday February 19, 2007. Interviews will be held March 19-30 in Laramie WY. Please remember that we will be sending all correspondence via email, and this letter itself is not an interview invitation.
Thank you again and good luck with your application process!"

Members don't see this ad :)
hi there, i had an e-mail that adresses the same iformation.but mine didnt say anything about when they are going to interview or anything. it just says like this

hank you for your application to the University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy. We are currently processing applications. All of our communications will be through email, including invitations for interview and denial letters. We will let applicants know via email if they are missing any materials as we work through the applications. This year it appears that we have 640 applicants and we will accept 52 for fall 2008. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected], thanks and good luck.

This is the email I got on Feb 15, but I have yet to receive any more info this week:

"Thank you for your application to the University of Wyoming
Your application is currently under review.
We will be sending out our first round of interview invitations and denial letters beginning Monday February 19, 2007. Interviews will be held March 19-30 in Laramie WY. Please remember that we will be sending all correspondence via email, and this letter itself is not an interview invitation.
Thank you again and good luck with your application process!"
hello do you mean january 15 or feb , because i had mine on 23th of feburary

Hello :)

I just talked to the admissions office they said that they will start sending out letters next week . . . Monday she thought.

Thanks for all the replies!

Ok - Just checked my email again and I got an invite for WY . . .

Interviews are being held March 19th to the 23rd and 26th to the 30th . . .

Hope you all hear back!

Just received an invitation to interview via email.:thumbup: Hopefully, you will hear something soon.

hello , congrats for those who have recived interview invitations. i am so hoping that i get one , do you think that they send all their inivitations at once or they will keep sending

hello those that have recived invitations can u plz post your status:)

i got one on the 23rd too

hello guys , plz post your status
aare u out of state?

gpa 3.35 and pcat cumul. 94

Got my rejection letter from Wyoming today.

hello . thank you guys i am getting so worried out here .
i havent heard from them yet. i am an out of state with a 3.69 gpa and loe pcat scores . i have a high science score on my pcat but my english is horrieble and took my composite score down:mad:

rejected....... and i actually thought i had a chance

Rejection e-mail today.

I received my interview invitation email today. I'm pretty shocked. :)

i havent haard anything from them yet. is there anyone on the same boat as i am

That Maria lady sent me an email for an interview also. Something about March 19-23. I don't like the fact that you have to take an hour exam in addition to the interview. Whatever.
Does anyone know if this is a good school? Honestly, I just apply without even researching about the school. Is it worth the travel? (I'm out of state)
Thx guys.

hi guys is there anyone who have not heard anything from the achool yet? i have heard nothing from them, except the applcation complete e-mail

hi guys is there anyone who have not heard anything from the achool yet? i have heard nothing from them, except the applcation complete e-mail

same here:confused:

I just got my interview email today. Wonder why it came so much later than everyone else's....

Hello :)

Anyone scheduled for the 22nd in Laramie?

i'm interviewing on the 21st. did anyone here get any other information from maria as to where the location of the interview would be? where we suppose to meet and stuff. i know they don't just expect us to come and find the pharmacy department and what not.

I'm interviewing on Monday the 19th, and I got an email on Friday the 16th saying where to report to and where to park/get a parking pass.