X ray license? NJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blackberryman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get an X ray license as it is something I am interetested in getting and I have seen many people apply to dental schools with it.

How do i obtain this license over the summer? I looked it up online and it says theres a 9 month course? However iv heard its a week long from others? Im confused on this.

Those of you who applied or know of someone who applied to dental schools with an x ray license can you explain how you got this license?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Um.... if you are getting X-ray license just to put it on your app. Dont do it.

If the interviewer asks ohh i see you have an X-ray license why did you get it? or Did you work in some kind of x-ray department. Just think about that...

But other than that, try community colleges they usually offer these kind of programs.

I am looking to get an X ray license as it is something I am interetested in getting and I have seen many people apply to dental schools with it.

How do i obtain this license over the summer? I looked it up online and it says theres a 9 month course? However iv heard its a week long from others? Im confused on this.

Those of you who applied or know of someone who applied to dental schools with an x ray license can you explain how you got this license?

Thanks!

License is different from certificate. A certificate course is a week long course. X-ray certification is definitely A+ for application.