X

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bewhj

Reaction score
X

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:

I would like more details about the specific challenge. Also, what did you write about Other Impactful Experiences?

I'm in the process of prewriting my secondaries and currently thinking of what to write for the challenge essay. I was planning to write about juggling school and working a part/full-time job throughout college, and what I learned about myself, time management, etc. IS this an appropriate response for this essay? Or are schools looking for something a little more out of the box?
They're looking to find out what you consider a challenge. Now if you worked less than 5 hours a week while taking a minimal course load, they may not be too impressed with your definition of a challenge. However, if you worked 20+hours per week, took a full load of demanding classes, maintained a high GPA, and also had impressive EC, that's another story and they may be very interested in how you handled it and what you learned from it.

The question would also be what else could you write about in answering a challenge question.

Reactions: 1 user