X

Started by ClueBooM
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think the best way would to contact the program.
They're pretty good at getting back to you so just e-mail them.
My guess is even if your mom didn't work she probably would have filed a joint return, so I think you should be able to use her tax info. for the application.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OP are you planning on applying to med school or taking the MCAT in 2012? If so, DO NOT apply for FAP until January. If you apply now, then you will have to reapply in January. FAP applications go by calendar year

If you are actually applying to med schools for this app season then please disregard this secret message

-007
 
OP are you planning on applying to med school or taking the MCAT in 2012? If so, DO NOT apply for FAP until January. If you apply now, then you will have to reapply in January. FAP applications go by calendar year

If you are actually applying to med schools for this app season then please disregard this secret message

-007

Actually, she can use the 2011 FAP to register for 2012 MCAT. If that's the case. Otherwise, I agree. She needs to file next year to help her with the 2012 application fees.
 
Actually, she can use the 2011 FAP to register for 2012 MCAT. If that's the case. Otherwise, I agree. She needs to file next year to help her with the 2012 application fees.

Hm...I just filed the FAP..it's an extremely short application..takes 15 minutes if you've all the information in your hand...so I don't think it's a bad idea to apply asap and then just reapply next year for the application fee waivers.