Xavier 2010 admission

Started by LoneLy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LoneLy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone here is applying to Xavier University of Louisiana? I'm a little confused on what documents are due by Oct 15. Are the signature page, supplemental information form, pre-pharmacy requirement form, and statement of interest essay all due by Oct 15 or they are due by Dec 1 along with other documents? I sent them an email and they haven't respond back. Thanks.
 
from what I understand.

if you are not a xavier student, you've to submit the online application by oct 15 but other documents are acceptable as long as before december 1

if you are a xavier student, you have to submit everything by oct 15.