Xavier accptance/rejection?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sweety01

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok im really confused i called up Xavier last week also and they said that they were beginning to send out their letters sometime this week, but i was checking out other threads and someone had posted that they had gotten their acceptance letter back in mid april...?...has anyone else called Xavier or gotten an acceptance or rejection letter?..plz do tell ..and if yall know any stats as to how many seats r still open..thank u much...well good luck to all...hope good news circulates for all..:) !!

Members don't see this ad.

They've only given their undergrad students the acceptance/rejection letter. We (the transfers :() are still waiting. I have no idea who many seats are available.

Well lets hope and pray that they can squeeze the rest of us transfers over...:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got accepted to Xavier! The letter came in the mail yesterday.
Can anyone tell about housing and good places to live near the school?
Thanks.:D :D :D :D :D

Congratulations on your acceptance to Xavier Univ. I don't much about that school. Do you mind sharing your stats?:)

:thumbdown: Got my rejection letter today from Xavier.
I'm a transfer student at Xula for 1 year
with 3.5 GPA WITH A BACHELOR DEGREE WHITE FEMALE MINORITY
AND EXPERIENCE WITH DRUG RESEARCH
AND A NURSE WITH OVER 3 YEARS IN THE HEALTH FIELD .

I DON'T GET IT HOW XAVIER STUDENTS WITH LOW GPA LIKE 2.5 GET IN.
. SCHOOL POLTICS SUCKS!

Congrats.. I got accepted too. I am having problem in deciding what school to attend. I was also accepted into University of Illinois at Chicago and Ferris State University. Don't know which one to attend. Can anyone help?

:oops: congrats on getting accepted. may i ask your stats pharma4life?

i got accepted to Xavier...

im from Houston Texas...

anybody have any suggestions whether I should go to Xavier or UIW?...

is anyone still waiting to hear anything at all from xavier? i still haven't received anything:(