Xavier Admission

Started by ImDaStyle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ImDaStyle

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone knows when they are going to send the admission letter for the transfer students? I called them today, they said they would send it in 3 weeks, but that's what they told me 2 months ago... -_-
 
Does anyone knows when they are going to send the admission letter for the transfer students? I called them today, they said they would send it in 3 weeks, but that's what they told me 2 months ago... -_-

I heard from an xavier student that they are doing interview for transfer student in Feb.
 
But, I applied for Spring semester though 😵;;

I mean, I'm a transfer for undergraduate not for a pharmacy student lol...