You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Xavier COP
Started by FutureMzPharmD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone who has interviewed at Xavier COP for Fall 2012 know when they will start sending out acceptance letters?
I asked them and they said something in the spring semester.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They already started mailing the letter out. I got mine today.
when did you interview? and what state do you live? I didn't receive anything today and I interview on 12/17/11.
I haven't received anything either and I interviewed 12/16.
Congratulations are you an in-state or out of state student?
Congratulations are you an in-state or out of state student?
Thanks! I'm out of state (Texas). I was born and raised in LA. Lived there for 16 years.
I received my acceptance packet today!😀
Hey everybody, I am new to this forum. I am going to apply to Xavier, Lipscomb and Belmont this upcoming August. I have not taken the PCAT yet but I will this summer. Can anyone please send me their STATS if they got accepted?? I want to know what people had when they got accepted to give me a better idea.
THANKS!
THANKS!
Thanks! I'm out of state (Texas). I was born and raised in LA. Lived there for 16 years.
Hello!
Can you share the interview's questions and your stat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 3K