Xavier University Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZipZap

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys:

I just got a call from Xavier's CoP earlier this afternoon about coming in for an interview!:D I'm pretty excited because this is my first year of applying to schools and this was just 1 of 2 that I applied to (other was UGA). Does anybody know about the interviews at this school? I know some schools ask only questions related to the applicant and some ask about EVERYTHING! Did anybody else get an interview? Maybe I could meet some folks from the forum during the interview. Mine's set for Tuesday Nov. 3rd!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!!! You going as a 0-6 student or transfer...

I'll be transferring from Georgia, that is if I get accepted!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything about Xavier's Pharmacy School or applied? I tried searching the forums and whenever there's a topic on Xavier no one replies! I'm starting to second guess myself about this school. :confused:

Hey,
I also recieved an interview with Xavier on the 3rd...maybe i saw you there. Im anxiously awaiting the decision and I cant wait to find out. Did UGA ask you to interview? And do you happen to know any Xavier stats...like how many get an interview and how many from there are waitlisted?

I might have seen you. I was sitting in the waiting room trying to figure out more about the school and classes from the students. From what I heard around 300 get interviews and 165 are selected. But, when I asked the professor that interviewed me about the whole process, he told me that everybody that is qualified get interviews, and when I looked online, over 1000 students apply every year. So I really hope only 300 got interviews. Better chances for us! I'm not too sure about the waitlisting.

I have not heard back from UGA. I really don't think i'll be hearing from them. =X. lol

congrats on your interview! Wow that was fast for a student that is out of state. hopefully I will get an interview as well :)

bumping...anyone else get a call back yet? I am bit hurt because my status shows that did not get one of my recommendation letters so I am feeling like I am out of the running. :(

I haven't heard anything back yet. But during my interview, I was told that we won't hear anything back until April!