Xavier University.......

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Caliyaddamean

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to get in touch with the college of pharmacy..now that they are back on campus? Im anxious to hear from them and at the same time NERVOUS as Hell!!!! :scared: They are suppose to be sending out letters this month....on status of applications.....I hope they recieved my letters of recommendations and etc.... If you have info on Xavier .....please let me know

Members don't see this ad.

Caliyaddamean said:
Has anyone been able to get in touch with the college of pharmacy..now that they are back on campus? Im anxious to hear from them and at the same time NERVOUS as Hell!!!! :scared: They are suppose to be sending out letters this month....on status of applications.....I hope they recieved my letters of recommendations and etc.... If you have info on Xavier .....please let me know

I don't know anything. I don't want to bother them during their reconstruction, but I need to get them my paperwork ASAP if need be. They extended the deadline, but I sent my stuff in before Katrina.
I'm just going to continue to be patient and hope they let us know somethnig this week. School is back tomorrow & hopefully everything will settle down.
Good Luck! :thumbup:

wheelsonfire said:
I don't know anything. I don't want to bother them during their reconstruction, but I need to get them my paperwork ASAP if need be. They extended the deadline, but I sent my stuff in before Katrina.
I'm just going to continue to be patient and hope they let us know somethnig this week. School is back tomorrow & hopefully everything will settle down.
Good Luck! :thumbup:

I'm bumping this one up to see if anyone has heard from Xavier.
I'm on pins and needles here. :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who applied to Xavier University get their acceptance/rejection letters yet? I remember last year when everyone at UNO who applied to Xavier got their letters. The only 2 students that did get accepted, received their letters about 2 weeks before everyone else who didn't get accepted. So I'm wondering if anyone got theirs yet, if yes, then that means I probably didn't get accepted, since they probably mailed the acceptance letters first, then the rejections later.

I applied there and on march they sent me a letter to confirm that they have all my paperwork on file and will be contacting me soon.Let just say that "soon" has never arrived and i completely gave up on them. Well Not really. Pliz call me :)

Actually someone called me today to tell me my file is missing the LORs so I have to tell my professors to send them again. She said that it will be in late May before I hear anything. Just got to be patient.

Does Xavier take students already with a bachelor degree?

The only letter I received from Xavier was back in late January when they told me they received my application and that they assumed I sent all the other additional paper work in already. They said they will notify me later when they start gathering all the paper work to send to the admissions committee. Haven't heard a word from them yet.

Late May? So, it's not the end of April and early May that they will have the letters sent out, like 3 people from Xavier told me? Well, I think Xavier was behind last year too, with getting out the letters. Everyone was told they would get their letters early April, but they didn't get them until May.

mystical_03 said:
Does Xavier take students already with a bachelor degree?

They will consider you if you have a bachelors degree, but they won't automatically choose you over those who don't have one. If that's what you meant.

a504n said:
They will consider you if you have a bachelors degree, but they won't automatically choose you over those who don't have one. If that's what you meant.

No, I'm just wondering if they will take people with a bachelor degree because some schools don't.

mystical_03 said:
No, I'm just wondering if they will take people with a bachelor degree because some schools don't.

Oh, okay, yes they will take you.