Xavier University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JamesL1585

TheAntiSavior?
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard from Xavier University?? My friend is applying and says she hasnt heard anything at all, not even a letter saying her applications are complete...

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone heard from Xavier University?? My friend is applying and says she hasnt heard anything at all, not even a letter saying her applications are complete...
She needs to find out if her application is complete. They will not accept her if they do not have the required documents. Hopefully it isn't too late!

She needs to find out if her application is complete. They will not accept her if they do not have the required documents. Hopefully it isn't too late!

When do they start contacting people for interviews?

Members don't see this ad :)
When do they start contacting people for interviews?
They didn't require an interview in January 2006. Maybe Browneyes021 knows more about the time frame.
I've heard that the interviews start in February.

They didn't require an interview in January 2006. Maybe Browneyes021 knows more about the time frame.
I've heard that the interviews start in February.

Um I think I got a call in early March. I'm not sure if they call applicants in a certain order regarding how far they are from the school, but I know many LSU applicants (it's only 60 miles or so from NOLA) last year got interviews in March. I'm really not sure when they start, but I would say sometime in January and that definitely in February they'll be doing interviews.

Was emailed today to notify my application is complete. Thank goodness!! I've been living in terror since the deadline.

Was emailed today to notify my application is complete. Thank goodness!! I've been living in terror since the deadline.

Hmm... I wonder how they got your email address? I dont even remember a place in the application to put that down anywhere...

I emailed them! :) There was an issue with one of the recommendations not being typed in as received, so after I emailed, I gave them a call and was real nice about it. Maybe a day later, they emailed me and updated it online as complete.