Xavier vs. St. James

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulme

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have to decide between Xavier (Aruba) and St. James...which one to go to. Would anyone please tell me which is a better school. In terms of succeeding rates and being able to pay for my education, which one would u choose? Which one has a better reputation? Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know anything about St. James, but I will be attending Xavier in the next few weeks. I've done a lot of research on the school over the past few months and have gathered a lot of information about it. The school seems decent and has all it takes to get you a successful MD and good step scores. Someone from the current graduating class stated everyone in her class scored above 88% in both step 1 and 2, that's BIG. I know the school isn't perfect, it has it's problems just like every other school does. Overall, however, I think it's a good choice and the island of Aruba is a lot nicer than most other carib. islands and is more similar to the US because of its year-round tourism. If you want any specific information feel free to PM me, I'll be happy to answer your questions.