Xavier

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tlnbtb

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a confirmation letter from Xavier saying that they have received your application?

Members don't see this ad.

tlnbtb said:
Has anyone received a confirmation letter from Xavier saying that they have received your application?
Nope I haven't received any type of confirmation yet. The person I spoke with said they will start sending letters out after the Feb 15 deadline. So I guess we'll just have to wait. :oops:

tlnbtb said:

Yes...I got a letter in the mail last week that my application is being reviewed. I submitted my application in Nov '05. Hope this helps

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an e-mail last week from an Admissions Office stating that they did not recieve any of my Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation ... I am pretty worried, as I turned them in about a month ago .... I really don't want to ask my recommenders for another recommendation since I've been bugging them for the past year.... hopefully it's in a tote somewhere waiting to be opened ... anyone have this problem and did everyone have their recommendations sent directly to Xavier? Hopefully the USPS is working well down there. Good luck to all!

csa78 said:
I got an e-mail last week from an Admissions Office stating that they did not recieve any of my Transcripts and Letters of Recommendation ... I am pretty worried, as I turned them in about a month ago .... I really don't want to ask my recommenders for another recommendation since I've been bugging them for the past year.... hopefully it's in a tote somewhere waiting to be opened ... anyone have this problem and did everyone have their recommendations sent directly to Xavier? Hopefully the USPS is working well down there. Good luck to all!
Same thing happened to me. I sent my application in right before the storm... probably got lost somewhere so I ended up sending them my entire app again.

I sent my application in also and I haven't heard anything yet.

ladypharm7 said:
I sent my application in also and I haven't heard anything yet.

I just got a letter from them saying that they had my app, but that was right after I called and asked about it.

When did u send it in? They are telling me anything over the phone and I am worry that since the deadline is approaching, what if they never received mine and therefore I am not qualify to apply this year.

tlnbtb said:
When did u send it in? They are telling me anything over the phone and I am worry that since the deadline is approaching, what if they never received mine and therefore I am not qualify to apply this year.

I applied before Katrina.

Does anybody know the acceptance rate for Xavier School of Pharmacy?

I think it was 1 out of 4 in 2004.

tlnbtb said:

I received my confirmation letter....clueless if they have my recommendations or not but not worried!!!! :luck:

Are you guys all Louisiana residents?