Xavier

Started by muksyed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

muksyed

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY APPLYONG TO XAVIER OR TSU!!!!!!!!!😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Xavier is the only pharmacy school that I'm applying too!
ARE U ALL IN STATE, AND WHEN U ALL EVEN COMPLETED UR APPLICATIONS. WOULD U GUYS MIND SHARING UR STATS.

THANKS AGAIN AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!👍👍👍
 
No problem...

Yes, I'm in-state
My application has been complete since September
They only look at your pre-pharm GPA
My prepharm GPA is 3.5
Science/Math GPA is 3.5

HTH

P.S.-Xavier has already started interviewing their students, transfer students are interviewed in the spring.
 
No problem...

Yes, I'm in-state
My application has been complete since September
They only look at your pre-pharm GPA
My prepharm GPA is 3.5
Science/Math GPA is 3.5

HTH

P.S.-Xavier has already started interviewing their students, transfer students are interviewed in the spring.


When do they start out the interview for In-state, and did u already got a call since uhave more chances of getting in than the out-of-state students.

Thanks
 
I think that applying to Xavier is promising to in-state and out-of-state. In 2007, the average gpa was 3.2, accepted 163 people, accepted 127 in state, and 38 out of state. Also, I am Asian and I know a lot of Asians get accepted as well. Good luck to you all.
 
Last edited:
Now their average GPA can be misleading because they tend to accept their students with a much lower GPA's than students that don't complete their prerequisites at Xavier. The average GPA for transfer students is about 3.5 instead of 3.2.
 
I am applying my app was sent in the beginning of september, but according to the letter I was just sent my recommenders have yet to send in their forms 🙁