-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ya- HOOOOO!!!! ACCEPTED!
Started by Calibration1
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! and Good Luck in the Fall.👍
Congrats!! Isn't it a great feeling?! I got into my top choice too, and finally get to relax and do some traveling before school starts!!
Congrats!
When was your interview?
I thought the people who interviewed in November got the acceptance letters back in December or so and the next interview isn't until February.
Anyways, congrats^^
When was your interview?
I thought the people who interviewed in November got the acceptance letters back in December or so and the next interview isn't until February.
Anyways, congrats^^
Congrats! 👍
Congrats!
When was your interview?
I thought the people who interviewed in November got the acceptance letters back in December or so and the next interview isn't until February.
Anyways, congrats^^
That's true. I interviewed in Nov and got my acceptance letter in Dec. Guess there are a few late decisions.
Oh yeah, congratulations too! 🙂
Congradulations.
Thanks to all of you for your kind words of support and encouragement. Ive been a member here for about 3 years and it is always inspiring to see the comraderie.
I interviewed early decision in October. I am not sure of how they do things but I just got the conditional acceptance letter. I still have to keep my GPA up till fall.
The feeling of joy is unsuppressible.
I interviewed early decision in October. I am not sure of how they do things but I just got the conditional acceptance letter. I still have to keep my GPA up till fall.
The feeling of joy is unsuppressible.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks to all of you for your kind words of support and encouragement. Ive been a member here for about 3 years and it is always inspiring to see the comraderie.
I interviewed early decision in October. I am not sure of how they do things but I just got the conditional acceptance letter. I still have to keep my GPA up till fall.
The feeling of joy is unsuppressible.
Well technically you can coast with C's until the fall. 🙂
Maybe it was November....dont remember.
Yeah, I try not to think of C's as an option but its good to know that its there as a cushion.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 7K