1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Yah-E

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Pi__Guy1, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Pi__Guy1

Pi__Guy1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Since you and I are Bears fans, I thought you'd enjoy this tidbit:

So, I call my ex to wish her a happy b-day today. She's from Bourbannais area...she tells me that she went on a date...which is cool. Turns out this guy is trying out for an offensive line spot on the Chicago Bears! Rookie Dave Sherrod

6'6", 305 lbs!!! Benches 500. I mean, c'mon, what's she doing with a skinny boy like that? :laugh:

Oh well. I hope it works out well b/c I'd be happy for her. NYC better be ready for me...

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Rookie...Although I care for my "Bears"....dating my friends ex is not acceptable! NYU has much better prospects for you, my man!

Four more days until Orientation for me....I've been busy moving, driving (from MI to FL), getting drunk with my new classmates, and get everything set up! South Florida is amazing!!! I feel like I'm on vacation and the rest of my new classmates that aren't from this area feels the same way.

We went to a club last night and partied til 4 AM...man...this place is insane!!!

I'm almost there you guys!!! :clap:

4. Centrum

Centrum SMILEY KING
    7+ Year Member

Good luck Yah-E. Make sure to keep everyone updated on dental school happenings. I know you will and I can't wait to hear about your experiences.

5. Pi__Guy1

Pi__Guy1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Sounds like you're havin fun already! I'm still at home...my friends are having send-off get togethers all this week and next.

Thanks for the support on the Bears Rookie!:laugh: No need to worry though...I read in the Chicago SunTimes yesterday that the Bears ended up waiving him...:laugh: I was afraid I would've had to turn into a Packers fan...;)