Yah-E

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pi__Guy1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since you and I are Bears fans, I thought you'd enjoy this tidbit:

So, I call my ex to wish her a happy b-day today. She's from Bourbannais area...she tells me that she went on a date...which is cool. Turns out this guy is trying out for an offensive line spot on the Chicago Bears! Rookie Dave Sherrod

6'6", 305 lbs!!! Benches 500. I mean, c'mon, what's she doing with a skinny boy like that? :laugh:

Oh well. I hope it works out well b/c I'd be happy for her. NYC better be ready for me...

Members don't see this ad.

Rookie...Although I care for my "Bears"....dating my friends ex is not acceptable! NYU has much better prospects for you, my man!

Four more days until Orientation for me....I've been busy moving, driving (from MI to FL), getting drunk with my new classmates, and get everything set up! South Florida is amazing!!! I feel like I'm on vacation and the rest of my new classmates that aren't from this area feels the same way.

We went to a club last night and partied til 4 AM...man...this place is insane!!!

I'm almost there you guys!!! :clap:

Good luck Yah-E. Make sure to keep everyone updated on dental school happenings. I know you will and I can't wait to hear about your experiences.

Sounds like you're havin fun already! I'm still at home...my friends are having send-off get togethers all this week and next.

Thanks for the support on the Bears Rookie!:laugh: No need to worry though...I read in the Chicago SunTimes yesterday that the Bears ended up waiving him...:laugh: I was afraid I would've had to turn into a Packers fan...;)