Yale, Harvard, or UCSF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrincetonRocks

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have completed my files with these schools awhile back, but have heard nothing back from them. Yet, with Duke less than 3 weeks and I get an interview invites. Have anyone heard back from them? Interviewed? Rejected?

Members don't see this ad.

I heard that they don't like Princeton grads. Sorry to break it to ya.

If you want to know about who's got interviews, at Harvard, UCSF, or anywhere check the interviews for the class of 2008 thread (AKA, interviews for the class of 2004 thread :p ). Anyone who wants to talk about their interviews will more than likely do so there. There's also a few posts about rejections, but don't really expect people to be quite so excited about talking about those.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,

I just received an e-mail from Harvard yesterday, saying that my file is now complete.

Cheers,
Kirsteen

Originally posted by PrincetonRocks
I have completed my files with these schools awhile back, but have heard nothing back from them. Yet, with Duke less than 3 weeks and I get an interview invites. Have anyone heard back from them? Interviewed? Rejected?

You need to quit starting these self-absorbed threads, especially when you know that you have nothing to worry about in this process.

"You need to quit starting these self-absorbed threads, especially when you know that you have nothing to worry about in this process."

yeah no shi*t, give it a break