yale interview schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bhop

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone interviewed at yale? I was wondering if you interviewed during the afternoon session - about what time were you done for the day?

Members don't see this ad.

has anyone interviewed at yale? I was wondering if you interviewed during the afternoon session - about what time were you done for the day?

When I called to schedule my yale interview (i'm doing the afternoon session) she said to expect to be done around 7pm....which seemed really late.

i called today and she said 5 PM
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I did the afternoon interview and was out by 3:30 but I had interviews right after the tour. Other people had 3:30 interviews. So it all depends on your schedule. If you need to buy a ticket for plane/Amtrak make it after five. If you can take metro north like me, then you just on the next train out. Worked very nicely.

I did the afternoon interview and was out by 3:30 but I had interviews right after the tour. Other people had 3:30 interviews. So it all depends on your schedule. If you need to buy a ticket for plane/Amtrak make it after five. If you can take metro north like me, then you just on the next train out. Worked very nicely.

For afternoon session, when do you suppose to show up at admission office? Thanks.

For afternoon session, when do you suppose to show up at admission office? Thanks.

1045---glad we don't actually have to stay till 7