Yale Status Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
V

VirtuoJ

Does anyone know if the Yale Status page is updated daily? I submitted all my application materials but it says nothing has been received yet! Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by VirtuoJ
Does anyone know if the Yale Status page is updated daily? I submitted all my application materials but it says nothing has been received yet! Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?

Don't worry! I called Yale a week ago and they are extremely busy processing application materials. Since they are not rolling, there is no penalty for applications handed in near the deadline (that's what the secretary told me). Just relax...if you have contacted all your recommenders and they confirmed mailing them out, then Yale has definitely received them.

Does no one have faith in the postal system?! Contrary to popular belief, they are actually quite good.

I'm running into a similar situation with Yale. On their status page, it says that I have submitted everything I need to submit (it says YES next to each category), but it still says my application is incomplete--has anybody else had this happen? The whole thing says something like "Application complete and in review on. . ." I'm just guessing that they don't update this until they actually start looking at my application, so even if they have everything but haven't starting reviewing my file it shows up as incomplete. Any thoughts?