Yale?

snowinter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2004
    Any residents or students from Yale lurking on this forum who wouldn't mind commenting on the program there? and maybe what living in New Haven is like?

Website looks nice.

thanks!

snow :love:

DrBuzzLightYear

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Sep 18, 2004
      snowinter said:
      Any residents or students from Yale lurking on this forum who wouldn't mind commenting on the program there? and maybe what living in New Haven is like?

Website looks nice.

thanks!

snow :love:

ive heard that an alternative spelling for "yale" is "n-e-p-o-t-i-s-m". half of last years class came from yale med school.

snowinter

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Nov 15, 2004
        DrBuzzLightYear said:
        ive heard that an alternative spelling for "yale" is "n-e-p-o-t-i-s-m". half of last years class came from yale med school.

yeah i noticed that too. although i would like to argue that "inbreeding" is bad (for the selfish purposes of promoting my own chances) however since Yale med school graduates could potentially have moved to any other school in the country & choosing to stay at Yale for residency -- maybe that says they have a very strong program.

it seems they also take at least 1 FMG every year...

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.