Yale

Started by adebola
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adebola

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have interviewed at all the top schools(Harvard,JHU,UPenn, Duke, Columbia, UCSF) but I have not been invited by Yale. When I call them, they said that my application was still under review by the committee. Has anyone else received this answer when they have called? Is my application still under review at this point in time or do they tell everyone this who has not received an interview not matter how bad their numbers are? I would appreciate feedback especially from Yale Medical Students. What should I do next?