Yay! I got in!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperDOgirl

SuperDOgirl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hooray!

I got into CCOM! I am wondering by a show of hands how many people will be joining me in the fall.

:)

Members don't see this ad.

SuperDOgirl said:
Hooray!

I got into CCOM! I am wondering by a show of hands how many people will be joining me in the fall.

:)

I didn't get accepted there, but I will raise my hands in congratulations!!! :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Way to go :thumbup: !

Congratulations. I also have been accepted to CCOM. I will see you in September then. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! IT'S A GREAT FEELING, ISN'T IT? :clap: :clap:

I was also accepted and will probably join you as well. Congrats! :thumbup:

I am also accepted CCOM. I look forward to meeting you next fall. ^^*

Congrats! I'll be seeing you in the fall! :) (Hey you guys think it's time to start our own class thread?)

Congratulations! See you in September! :)

lane113 said:
Congratulations! See you in September! :)

Wow, I am pleased to see so many CCOM-ers! I can't wait to meet every single one of you!!! I am curious to know where you all are from. I am from the northeast region!

there is a 50/50 chance i will see ya'll next september. I have already been accepted to CCOM but I am waiting on my #1 choice. CCOM is an awesome place and i'd be very happy to meet all of you in a few short months :thumbup:!

SigPi said:
there is a 50/50 chance i will see ya'll next september. I have already been accepted to CCOM but I am waiting on my #1 choice. CCOM is an awesome place and i'd be very happy to meet all of you in a few short months :thumbup:!

May I ask what is your #1 choice? Don't worry, no hard feelings. :)
Well, I hope you will get into your top choice! ;)

SuperDOgirl said:
May I ask what is your #1 choice? Don't worry, no hard feelings. :)
Well, I hope you will get into your top choice! ;)

Southern Illinois University. PBL curriculum, close to family and friends, good residency placement. Plus i've pretty much wanted to go there since as long as i can remember being interested in medicine :) :thumbup: