Yayayayayayayayyayay!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chopsuey

miss independent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got into Temple!!! Woohoooooooo! LET'S DRINK!!!!! mooo, woot, booyah, everything!

just wanted to add, good luck to everyone else! i wanna be drinking for everyone SOON! :)

Members don't see this ad.

YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!

CHOPSUEY, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! WOOT!!! MOOOOO!! BOOYAH!! AND EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
YAY! congratulations! MOOOOOO! and all other things!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Chopsuey, if you don't mind me inquiring, what are your stats?

MOOOOOOOOO..............I'm getting drunk!!!

Originally posted by chopsuey
I just got into Temple!!!

It's been a long time since I went to temple. They usually let me in though...

Oh, you mean the med school.... Congrats!! :) :)

MOOOOOO! congrats chopsuey! Now you don't have to be mean to me on SDN anymore ;) :p

Congrats Chopsuey!!!! Go drink for me tonight too...i'm still feelin' my celebration from two nights ago....

woot, woot! congrats, chopsuey!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CONGRATS!!! hey taht is awsome.. hell im dirnking tonite but i didnt get in anywhere! happy boooozing!! u dessrive it.. enjoy it!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Its so great to see fellow SDNers so excited! Congrats and have a blast in Philly :)

Way to go, girl!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:clap: :clap:
cow.jpg

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats, now you can relax and enjoy the next few months.

:clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D :clap: :D

I just got into Temple!!! Woohoooooooo! LET'S DRINK!!!!! mooo, woot, booyah, everything!

just wanted to add, good luck to everyone else! i wanna be drinking for everyone SOON! :)

Congratultions.:clap: :clap: And if you chose Temple you get to stay in Philly, that's cool.

hey....back from an awesome night at the bars :)...thanks for all of the congrats...for those i haven't given them to before, i'm looking forward to doing it soon!

where are the rest of my SDN girls' club members??

and, the boy wonder, you know i've got nothing but love for ya despite the GW debates :love:

funny how even on fall break and after partying all night, this is *still* the last site i check before i head off to bed!

ok, sweet*dreams, everyone! i'm sure you'll all hear from me tomorrow!

where are the rest of my SDN girls' club members??

we're waiting in the sidelines b/c we haven't been accepted yet!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but we're very happy for you. again, congrats!! :D :clap: :clap:

Congrats chop suey! :)

How does Temple notify?

Med school booyah!!! (from the class of 06...) :clap:

Congrats chopsuey. :) Any questions about Temple (especially if you end up needing to make a decision), just PM me! And somehow I doubt you have to "learn" to smile anymore... :laugh:

That is freaking awsome Chopsuey! Honestly You are pumping me up with that news. It's good to hear good news every once in a while, good for the soul. Hey Qweewq11 I love the happy face orgy, that is sweet, hehe and the mcat happy face bowing down when you come to his town, Bow down when you are west ward bound. Ice Cube.:hardy:

Woot woot, way to go...party hard..u deserve it:clap:

Congrats, Chopsuey!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I just got my acceptance letter from them today! I nearly passed out when I saw the thin envelope it came in!

CURCI--- WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! yay for you! :) :) :)

(btw, if you didn't guess it from curci's post, it's by snail mail, and they WON'T give up info over the phone.)

Originally posted by Lara
Med school booyah!!! (from the class of 06...) :clap:

Congrats chopsuey. :) Any questions about Temple (especially if you end up needing to make a decision), just PM me! And somehow I doubt you have to "learn" to smile anymore... :laugh:

I second the class of 2006 congrats!

Woot!

Awesome Job!

C

I second that! Congrats Chopsuey!! Hopefully Sweet Tea and I will join you soon!

Originally posted by Sweet Tea
we're waiting in the sidelines b/c we haven't been accepted yet!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

but we're very happy for you. again, congrats!! :D :clap: :clap: