Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!
I'm going to take a year off after my freshman year in college and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions as to what to do during this time. I'm a hopeful pre-vet student and so far I am looking into research/internships in or around the los angeles area. I want to specialize in small animals and/or wildlife (not sure).
And anything abroad/out of state is good too, as long as it isnt very costly.
Thanks for reading 🙂
I'm going to take a year off after my freshman year in college and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions as to what to do during this time. I'm a hopeful pre-vet student and so far I am looking into research/internships in or around the los angeles area. I want to specialize in small animals and/or wildlife (not sure).
And anything abroad/out of state is good too, as long as it isnt very costly.
Thanks for reading 🙂