Yeehaaa DAT DONE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sharpshooter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
WOW am i surprised,this was a retake, as i had the flu on the day i took my first DAT and had 102 fever and wheezing etc.. so naturally i ddint do well. That first time i got an 18 AA even though i knew the stuff cold. To boot i got frapped that first time. Here are the new marks and wow i didnt expect this. I knew that i knew the stuff very well but i didnt think i could do this well.

Bio- 26 (+6)
Orgo- 29 (+9)
Gchem- 29 (+13)
PAT - 25 (+9)
QR - 25 (+9)
RC- 24 (+7)

TS 27
AA 27

In brief I used Destroyer, Cliffs, a drop of Schaums, Crack the PAT/Math, and took the achievers and topscores. I also went over class review notes that i got from my DAT class that i attended. I use a drop of Kaplans, but i was way too easy and i got bored. It also had to many mistakes. I will elaborate a little more later on. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yeah i wrote the ADA and they let me take it over before 3 months because i provided proof that i was sick at the time. I had my doctor write me a nice flowing letter saying that i was sick and i needed medication etc. I sent this to the ADA and after several phone calls they let me retake early.

And i used class notes and took a private DAT class and used those notes. That was invaluable. That was also the only thing that i added from the first time.

Members don't see this ad :)
:confused:

Helluva job if its real. Could be but those marks are just way high. I dont know what to think.

whoa.... if it's true, you truly improved. BIG TIME

but then again, to go from your old score to the highest score in the nation??? hmm..... that's sort of hard to believe.

but hope it's true man.

Wow. You improved from 16 to 29 on G.chem after using destroyer! I gotta buy this stuff if I don't get into my top choice this year. :smuggrin:

Oh, wait. I remember replying to one of your other posts. http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=6903391#post6903391

It's only been 1.5 months sicne your last take, you *****.

Hahaha, Bruinlove, Dude, you are smart. No wonder you got such good scores. You could also be a good criminal investigator. Good job with finding that thread and unchaining the mystery.:laugh:

Hahaha, Bruinlove, Dude, you are smart. No wonder you got such good scores. You could also be a good criminal investigator. Good job with finding that thread and unchaining the mystery.:laugh:

Nice catch Bruin, but his explanantion how he took it again so early made some sense, i am just not sure what the rule is, would the ADA let you retake???

I cannot make up my mind whether to believe him or not. I would probably wanna see the actual printout before i would believe such a ******ed score.

CIA agent was my second choice career. lol. :smuggrin:
While I was writing the first line of comment, I recalled that nickname.

OP, I highly doubt that you even had a fever on the first test day. I can't think of any reason why you didn't mention it on the first post when you were so depressed with the scores.

Prove me wrong by posting the scanned copy. Thanks.

OP, I highly doubt that you even had a fever on the first test day. I can't think of any reason why you didn't mention it on the first post when you were so depressed with the scores.

How did you find his original post, i was looking for it also, but i couldnt find it/?? I ran a search for sharpshooter but that post didnt come up.

The first thread says "I thought it was very difficult. Had a lot of conceptual chem, the bio was very random. Orgo was mostly straight foward. Math was not that bad although my score states otherwise but I'm just awful at math so oh well..."
Someone who is awful at math won't be able to boost the score to a 25 in a month and a half. Anyway, let's leave the OP alone and not distract his/her dreams.
Bruin, Your investigation is over.

I noticed that, too...a bit odd.

Members don't see this ad :)
The OP could be a good case for psychological research studies. It's amazing why people would try to do this. To mess up with other applicants' mind?

I think they do it to put the other applicants down. Whatever, I'm happy with my 20. Not high, but good enough to get me in somewhere! I hope.

lol.. I woulda believed him had it not been for the convincing arguments above..

but still, I am optimistic there could be an explanation and he could be telling the truth.

relax everyone, just remember the ada will release a breakdown of all the scores around march. you can see how many people got 25+. Keep track of their screenames now, and see how many the ada says got that score.

from what i can remember about 2007, only 1 person had AA of 27 and 5 had 25's.

how did you get a GPA above 4.0???...which schhool offer that?

If you get A+ in school, then it counts as a 4.33 on your aadsas and you can get higher than a 4. In my schoola select few professors gave A+ so i was only able to get a couple.

relax everyone, just remember the ada will release a breakdown of all the scores around march. you can see how many people got 25+. Keep track of their screenames now, and see how many the ada says got that score.

from what i can remember about 2007, only 1 person had AA of 27 and 5 had 25's.

that's crazy man.. looking forward to that report!

I wonder if the OP got a woody from posting fake scores ? honestly man thats the only thing that would explain it. Like why would you go through all that hassle. I would rather lay in bed and pick my belly button than to sit in front of the computer and type some jibberish.

I wonder if the OP got a woody from posting fake scores ? honestly man thats the only thing that would explain it. Like why would you go through all that hassle. I would rather lay in bed and pick my belly button than to sit in front of the computer and type some jibberish.

I agree!

Boro bekhab pesar, it's one in the morning :)

I agree!

Boro bekhab pesar, it's one in the morning :)

bebakhshid valli mage shoma dars nadarin? inja chikar mikoni. boro boro be darsat beres lol. After preparing for the DAT and pulling those late nights im an insomniac. I dont know what to do lol

bebakhshid valli mage shoma dars nadarin? inja chikar mikoni. boro boro be darsat beres lol. After preparing for the DAT and pulling those late nights im an insomniac. I dont know what to do lol

Haha, akhey mifahmam chi migi, hala ke nemitoni bekhabi, biya darse mano bekhoon, torokhoda? Man mordam digeh engad dars khoondam, bekhoda digeh hichi to magzam nemireh :p

In semester dige kelas varnadashti?