YES! I got the classes I wanted!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SarahLorraine

P3
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My registration opened today!! ALL the Gen Chems were full but there was only one I could take anyway...and I guess someone dropped it! I just kept entering it and entering it and finally it went through!! I got the exact lab I wanted that was full too!!

AND my boss said it's cool for me to take the 4:30 Calculus class even though I will have to leave work early twice a week!

:::hungover:ancing:::

Yes...my plan is unfolding :D

Members don't see this ad.

congrats! At my school we enroll about 4 months before the semester starts and those with highest hours/rank get to enroll first. Needless to say that my concurrent and ap courses payed off as I have been a junior my freshment year and now i am a senior.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol, yay! i love it when people are passionate about their plans unfolding.:D

congrats! At my school we enroll about 4 months before the semester starts and those with highest hours/rank get to enroll first. Needless to say that my concurrent and ap courses payed off as I have been a junior my freshment year and now i am a senior.

Yeah we do too...and next semester I should have NO problem since I already have my BBA. But I just decided to go back to school like last week so I had to do late registration. :thumbup:

Congrats!

That just happened in my physics class! It's an exciting thing, huh?
:thumbup:

Yeah it really is. Registration always makes me so very stressed out...lol.

congrats!!!
i remember one time, it was near registration week during finals
so much people logging in and out the login server until it went down
I guess it got spammed down, so nobody could register that week until they got it back up, everybody was worried by the time it's up all the classes were gone [crazy times even for registration]