Yessssssssssssssssss!!!

Started by Jay12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jay12

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got the call today...I've just been accepted to ICO!!!😀
Oh man, I'm so happy right now, I can hardly hold back the tears. This is the best Christmas present ever!!!

I just want to thank everyone who has helped me on this forum. You guys are awesome. I know I wouldn't have made it this far without the help of all the members here, so thanks guys.

And to all the members who are still waiting for a response from their respective school, I wish you the best....Happy holidays everyone!🙂
 
Yeah...It is the only school I really wanted to go to.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay! I'm going to ICO in the fall as well! Looking forward to meeting you!😀
 
CarltonBanks, you're from So. Cal. aren't you?

the "dude" gives you away bro...
 
Congratulations! ICO called me prior to Christmas, as well and I cannot express the relief I had during the holidays! Happy holidays everyone!