Yet another coding question

Started by JKinSC
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JKinSC

Wir ernten was wir säen
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m looking over an offer for a contracting position which entails a comprehensive eval, coupled with 60-90 minutes of record review. What do y’all use for records review? I’m looking at a 90791, with possibly a 99358-99359. Can I bill those together, or is there something else, maybe more psych specific?
 
I’m looking over an offer for a contracting position which entails a comprehensive eval, coupled with 60-90 minutes of record review. What do y’all use for records review? I’m looking at a 90791, with possibly a 99358-99359. Can I bill those together, or is there something else, maybe more psych specific?
If the record review is same-day as the visit, you could include it in a time based E/M eval. So 99205 + 99417 for every 15 minutes after 75 minutes.