Yet Another Course Question

Started by asc05
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

asc05

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of any schools that offer Biochemistry II during the summer session? It's a long complicated story, but I will share it on request. lol.
 
Mine doesn't. I don't think it can be taught in only 1 summer (5 weeks). Biochem II is basically about pathways and synthesis/metabolism of aacid/nucleotides... It's really long and a lot of materials to be digested so all the schools in my city don't offer it over the summer. I think they might have it somewhere else.
 
Mine doesn't. I don't think it can be taught in only 1 summer (5 weeks). Biochem II is basically about pathways and synthesis/metabolism of aacid/nucleotides... It's really long and a lot of materials to be digested so all the schools in my city don't offer it over the summer. I think they might have it somewhere else.

University of maryland has biochem 2 in the summer