1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

yet another non-trad pre-req Q

Discussion in 'Nontraditional Students' started by Deepa100, May 30, 2008.

1. Deepa100

Deepa100 Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

Hi,
    I completed all but 2 science pre-reqs: Ochem lab and bio II.
    I plan to take them in Fall 2008 and Spring 2009.

I also need one English class (long story) and possibly Psych. I wanted to wait till I heard from the schools before doing any non-sciences courses but now I am wondering if I should take one or two independent learning online classes just so things won't be rushed once I heard from the schools (which can be as late as Jan 2009).

Having said that, I want to know if I should take English Writing class or a psych class.
    Any thought??

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. princekc

10+ Year Member

It's difficult to advise or make recommendation as your undergrad major isn't mentioned. Hence, my advise is that you consult your pre-med adviser.

good luck.

4. mrmandrake

7+ Year Member

Lots of med schools require 6 hrs of english so I would advise you take the english class without knowing anything else about your situation. Take a look at the MSAR for pre med reqs for each school.

5. tbo

tbo MS-4
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Pssssst. Take the one you'll get an A in. Joking aside, English sounds "safer" with respect to requirements, as mrmandrake has mentioned.