Yet another pain movie....Pain Hustlers on Netflix

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctodd

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i liked this one more than the others. Based on the fentanyl product Subsys. Better actors(Andy Garcia, Emily Blunt, and Chris Evans), better story, better comedy.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I remember when these Insys reps came around. My wife noticed their Tory Burch purses and Jimmy Choo shoes and remarked, "If your first job out of college pays you enough to afford Tory Burch and Jimmy Choo, there's some shady ****e going down."

Reactions: 4 users
I remember when these Insys reps came around. My wife noticed their Tory Burch purses and Jimmy Choo shoes and remarked, "If your first job out of college pays you enough to afford Tory Burch and Jimmy Choo, there's some shady ****e going down."
Tory Burch isnt even expensive. Hermes or bust.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Tory Burch isnt even expensive. Hermes or bust.

Even if you’re wealthy you can’t buy a new one unless you’ve sucked up to your sales associate buying all the other accessories. It’s a privilege to spend that $20,000.

There was a good American greed episode about the mobile ala guys i believe it was related related to subsys

Even if you’re wealthy you can’t buy a new one unless you’ve sucked up to your sales associate buying all the other accessories. It’s a privilege to spend that $20,000.
Yeah the whole idea of pre-spending on stuff you dont want to spend it on stuff you actually do want is ridiculous.