Step II yet another panic attack step 2 cs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dont worry you will get through, in my exam for every case i had put two solid diagnosis with good supporting's and i passed the exam. Remember not every case will have 3 differntials
 
I’m IMG , Same here so so panic and sick since the exam .
I did my exam last week I’m sure i failed 100% , i did alot of mistakes , time was out in 2 cases i was just told the patient my ddx then i left the room. I have 2 ddx in almost 10 cases and 3 in 2 cases . I wasn’t that empathy with some patients especially the one with serious diagnosis which need to be so nice to tell them the ddx . One case MSk didn’t complete the exam , just jump to the counseling and to finish the case before the time , in one case i forgot to write the ddx althought i did put the supporting and i was so perfect during the encounter ( so stupid). Some cases i was talking like a stupid doctor and my english was so so bad to explain my answers for their challenging questions due to my stress of the exam . In 2 cases i didn’t understand the patient so i asked them to repeat omg , one note I didn’t put supporting for the lacking of the time . My hpi so short maybe 3-4 line ,but the hx is more than 700 letter , so now I’m worry about each subcomponent in step 2CS, feeling like I didn’t study and prepare at all for the exam. Can’t sleep thinking of my bad performance. And how to prepare for the next attempt.

Although , i got the diagnosis in almost all the encounters, excellent work up , 11 cases i did complete exam pulmo, cardio and the system of the presenting symptoms , wash my hand for all cases , discusse 2ddx for 10 patients and the future plan , counseling all the one needed to be , . If i pass , every one should pass lol.
Feel I’m the worst one who took the exam