Yogurt Need Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yogurt the Kid

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, Yogurt needs help. I've been trying to figure out how to classify AP credit on the AMCAS and only one person has been able to help. I would really appreciate it if more folks could respond. I know AP credit goes down as FR academic status, but which term do you classify it as if you're on the semester system? S1? S2? OT? Hmmm?

Yogurt

Members don't see this ad.

Just put first semester freshman year.

Can anyone get their AP credits to be listed in the supplemental credits section. I listed them as 1 semester freshman, but the credits are not in my totals.
Thanks,
dvm

Members don't see this ad :)
BUMP...Hey guys. Where do you find that it should be placed under first semester FR status? The FR sounds fine, but I can't find a notification about which semester. Would someone be kind enough to explain, guide, etc...

Yogurt, I honestly don't think it matters...I just posted on another thread that I listed them as T3 of the previous year, but still designated FR...now I'm all confused and think I may have put them as OT, FR designation. I think just as long as they're on there somewhere during your Freshman year, it's all good. It seems like a big deal, you feel like AMCAS app needs to be perfect, but it really doesn't. Take a breath and just type 'em in! Good Luck!

In order for AP credit to appear as Supplemental hours (i'm having this same problem), I think AMCAS must verify your application once it's submitted. Then, I think everything'll be okay. Apparently, the grade for AP courses is marked something as "G" once AMCAS verifies it. I am not totally sure on all this, but somewhat sure.

Hey Yogurt,

If u didnt get my PM, the instructions also suggest listing courses as they are on your transcript. My APs were listed right before my 1st term grades, so i put them in the fall.

-Bill