You can call Temple.

Started by kevin512
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wish I hadn't called. I'm still "under review" which apparently means I could get accepted in January.
 
You know what is funny, the guy I talked to on the phone said "I usually don't do this, but I'm going to tell you...you're accepted". And then I come here and find that he tells everyone their status over the phone. And for a second I thought I was special.
 
wish I hadn't called. I'm still "under review" which apparently means I could get accepted in January.

Your not the only one :scared: So is their way of saying Waitlisted.. or still trying to decide on us. If its not waitlisted... then this is technically worse right?
 
I dunno. I guess its their waitlist? I was told that I had a chance of being accepted in January when they did their second round. I assume this means around the 30 day mark when people have to have a deposit placed to avoid losing their seat.

I would really like the option of attending Temple, and hope that I hear something good in early January.
 
I dunno. I guess its their waitlist? I was told that I had a chance of being accepted in January when they did their second round. I assume this means around the 30 day mark when people have to have a deposit placed to avoid losing their seat.

I would really like the option of attending Temple, and hope that I hear something good in early January.

Don't lose hope, Mikey! Good luck.

I haven't received a letter yet... maybe it's cuz I'm still under review, maybe it is because I am in the west coast. Eh, there's still time.
Either way, I'm too scared to call.
 
I called Brian on Nov.30th and he told me "Temple has accepted your application." I then asked him, "does this mean they offered me acceptance?" Brian: "Yep, the letter is in the mail, go have a cold one on me!"

I guess that means I am in!! I am so nervous because I have not gotten the letter in the mail yet :scared:

Anybody else from Nov.14th interview?
 
I called Brian on Nov.30th and he told me "Temple has accepted your application." I then asked him, "does this mean they offered me acceptance?" Brian: "Yep, the letter is in the mail, go have a cold one on me!"

I guess that means I am in!! I am so nervous because I have not gotten the letter in the mail yet :scared:

Anybody else from Nov.14th interview?

I know what you mean man. I called and they said i was accepted as well, but i still haven't gotten the letter. I live on the west coast so i'm sure it will take a few days. I can't believe it until i see it in writing though.
 
I called on Friday and they told me I got in, and I got the email this morning, but my letter still hasn't arrived. 😕
 
I called on Friday and they told me I got in, and I got the email this morning, but my letter still hasn't arrived. 😕

Brian told me personally that I was in, and I also got the email this morning. Have not gotten my letter though. Don't worry we are in!! Snail mail is just slow 😀

I am in Florida by the way.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad