You know you're a pre-med when...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Or when you see the Budweiser logo and all you can think of is the chair confirmation of cyclohexane.

Damn. I'm never going to be able to unsee that now.

=/

You might be a pre-med when you complain to all your friends about maybe getting an A- in CalcIII because it will drop your GPA from 3.84 to 3.82, and you can't understand why they don't seem to care.

Members don't see this ad.

When ratemyprofessor.com becomes your best friend

Members don't see this ad :)
This thread is hilarious.

You know your a premed when you read these six pages of post and can relate to 10 or more posts!

yeah, it's almost as if different people have different opinions

Lol, if you knew anything about myedu, you would know that it breaks down the grading scheme by percentages. I've seen classes on ratemyprof that are about a 3.8 in easiness while myedu says that only 17% or something makes an A. Surely it is not only the 17% writing reviews on ratemyprof saying the class was mad spanking easy

I've never heard about myedu until this thread... Seems legit

Members don't see this ad :)
But have you ever seen how myedu contradicts with ratemyprof sometimes? What's up with that?

I tried ratemyprof one time. Couldn't find any of my professors so I gave up on it.

I tried ratemyprof one time. Couldn't find any chem professors in my city with a better-than-average score so I gave up.

When someone starts talking about physical chemistry, it takes you a while to realize they're talking about sex and not the class.

When someone starts talking about physical chemistry, it takes you a while to realize they're talking about sex and not the class.

I love this one! I would never take that class, though. It sounds downright terrifying!