That's correct. Quincy (aka Jack Klugman) is indeed one of the 12 angry men. He plays a sort of average joe.
Other cast:
Henry Fonda as the main character who ends up convincing everyone else.
Lee Cobb as the last holdout, a very angry bigot.
E.G. Marshall as the cool, smart, skeptical one.
Jack Warden as the guy who just wants to go to the ballgame.
Ed Begley Sr as the really bigoted guy.
I don't know, I guess I like courtroom dramas./QUOTE]
12 Angry Men is an excellent flick! It's fun to see old movies and see future stars in their early years. Another great source of early screen time was THE TWILIGHT ZONE - I remember Jack 'Odd Couple/Quincy' Klugman in a couple of episodes.
How about Law and Order? My favorite is the original, but sorry to see Lennie Briscoe go. Wife likes the Sun nite's Criminal Intent, but sometimes I find it hard not to mock the all-knowing Renaissance detective (you studied Chinese calligraphy and Italian soapmaking before or after your stint as a Navajo codebreaker??).
Sometime I'll have to find an old Perry Mason , to see if his secretary or women clients were hot...that 1960's television casting!