Your experiences with Boulder or MSU Post Bacc Programs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

If you could choose again, which post bacc program would you take?

• University of Colarado at Boulder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MSU

• Other, Please explain above.

• Total voters

wisco girl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking into post bacc options, specifically Boulder and MSU. I have a phone appointment with an advisor in Boulder tomorrow, so should learn more soon. But would also like some honest opinion from current or past students.

I will be graduating this spring with a degree in Marketing. I think I'll work for a year, at a job in the same town, then enter a program May 2013. I am most concerned with finding a school that has good relationships among the students. Coming from a undergrad program where the grading structure fosters an unhealthy type of competition, I feel this is very important. Also, a well organized program and good admittance record would be nice, too. The MSU website seems a bit outdated. And looks like the last thread on MSU is from 2008.

Did anyone do their 1+Masters program? What did you do during your glide year? Does either school have connections with med programs?

THANK YOU!

Members don't see this ad.