Your friendly SDN moderator speaketh

Started by DW
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DW

Fix me some sandwiches
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear users of the MCAT forum,

I take a very hands off approach with this forum, and only intervene when there are flagrant abuses/violations of SDN policy. But I must throw in a personal opinion: the "MCAT scores are posted" false alarm joke has been beaten to death and just plain mean. Play nice people, its not cool to toy with people's emotions. I obviously will not punish anyone for this crime...but can you really live with yourself? 😕 :meanie: I speak to you not as a SDN moderator, but a member of humanity 😛

spreading the love
DW 😍
 
Dear Moderator,

Can you give me a cool red cross sign or something along those lines, so that I can look cool as well?

Thanks!