Your GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Paulz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just trying to gather some info here. What's your GPA/Science GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

overall is a 3.8 with 109 credits.

pharmcas says

sci - 3.7
non-sci 3.65
math 4.0
overall 3.67

I am a little confused. It shows those in the first table at the top of the page. Below that it seems like it goes more in-depth for sci/math classes and I have 3.7 showing for that. Is that what they are doing? Putting the sci/math together and generating another number?

I have 1 "F" on my transcripts from 1995 (not a typo) in a basic geology class and 2 repeated classes from that same semester (family emergency and dropped out) or I would have solid 4.0's all the way across. It breaks my heart every time I look at that semester. :mad: I've talked to that stupid geology professor three times and he always agrees to change it and then nothing happens. What a prick.

I suppose those numbers put me average to slightly above average for most schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
According to Pharmcas, it's 3.91 overall and 3.73 for science.

Overall...3.97 (95 credits)

Science 4.0
Math. 4.0

busted my azz for 3 years to get those grades

over ~230 credit hours

cum. 3.01
last 52 credit hours 4.0 which are nothing but science (organic, genetics, micro, phys, calc, biochem, physics, gen. chem and the associated labs)

have not applied through pharmcas so cannot give you that

PCAT 88%
:thumbup: :thumbdown: ? we'll c soon enough

over ~230 credit hours

cum. 3.01
last 52 credit hours 4.0 which are nothing but science (organic, genetics, micro, phys, calc, biochem, physics, gen. chem and the associated labs)

have not applied through pharmcas so cannot give you that

PCAT 88%
:thumbup: :thumbdown: ? we'll c soon enough

:thumbup:

According to Pharmcas

Science 3.66

Overall: 3.54

Hours: 185

Science: 4.0
Mathe: 3.0
Overall: 3.73
Hours: 15 lol

pharmcas overall is:

university overall is:

not sure about what the individual science GPA is... i have had a few retakes in Organic and Microbiology...

we shall see... congrats to you guys who have a 3.5 GPA and higher!