Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Your input would be appreciated!

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by ms.terious, Nov 28, 2005.

1. ms.terious

ms.terious Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hello future drug dealers ;P I just got my pcat scores back and seeing all the 90+ percentiles in daunting, but I still want to know how good you think my chances are of getting into Midwestern University in Illinois or SIUE.
    GPA: 3.57 cum.
    PCAT: 79

thanks.

brutal honesty!

2. b*rizzle

b*rizzle Master of Useless Info
    5+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    We need to know more about you. Almost no pharmacy school considers raw numbers alone.

3. blueclassring

blueclassring Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    they are very efficient in their office. it took them about two weeks to grant me a campus visit. you can call them and ask what your status is. they will tell you if your app has been rejected or not. i had a 3.2 pharmcas and 98 composite score

4. ms.terious

ms.terious Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    THanks blueclassring, I just sent in my application today, so does that mean two weeks from now they should let me know? Or four weeks? because I think it takes like two weeks for pharmcas to send the applic. to the actual school. right?

I guess on top of the 3.6gpa and 79 pcat score, I have a lot of leadershiop and volunteer experience, a job, no pharm experience :( and good rec letters... im also apart of the honors college...

chances good? Bad? Really up in the air... because their average pcat score last year was an 81 and gpa was 3.4 but i've sent in my app. so late!

AAAH!

What do you think???

5. SuperTech

SuperTech Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy

My gpa was not good as yours and my pcat was average and I got accepted to pharm schools... MWU-CPG will be accepting 200 students.. that's alot and i think so far they had about 60-70 students for their mandatory visit (they already had 2). I think getting an invitation for the visit early in the application process is a good indication - just don't screw up the essay since they do not conduct personal interviews...