Your Opinion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

GATTACA CTAATGT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am tempted to submit my application this week because many rolling schools favor applicants who apply early in the cycle. I have no idea how rolling schools look at applications for people who submit in July. Will be there be much of a difference? Reason I am waiting is because I want to put down in my application that I am will be volunteering in a hospital later on this month. I finished my interview, orientation (about 4 hrs), and TB tests but can not really list anything until I start volunteering. So if I list on PharmCAS that I will be volunteering this month, it will be considered dishonest...right? If you could let me know what my best option, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
 
PharmCAS doesn't send out the app until August anyways so you can wait if you wish. However, as long as you do start the volunteering I don't see anything wrong or dishonest with submitting.