Your pre-dent friends who don't use SDN...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phish

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I think of how crazy it is that some of my pre-dent friends have never been on SDN- or have been on here once or twice. I feel like I've found out all my valuable info from here, it's crazy to imagine going on without it.... does this mean I'm addicted??

What I'm tryin' to say is that I love you guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Sometimes I think of how crazy it is that some of my pre-dent friends have never been on SDN- or have been on here once or twice. I feel like I've found out all my valuable info from here, it's crazy to imagine going on without it.... does this mean I'm addicted??

I would say a majority of my classmates have never been on SDN. I didn't join until after getting into d-school on two different occassions. So, SDN isn't necessary to get into school.

Members don't see this ad :)

I definitely am addicted. I joined as a Freshman (or Sophomore?) in college, and have been on nonstop since this cycle began. It's funny looking back at some of my old posts...

What's weird to me is that we "know" each other...yet we don't. I'm curious to see if any of us become future classmates/friends/spouses/etc.

P.S. I...I....I love you too. :biglove:

I'm obsessed with trying to get in. Once I'm in, peaaaaaace out, SDN. I'm not going to be the SDN lifer.

I'm obsessed with trying to get in. Once I'm in, peaaaaaace out, SDN. I'm not going to be the SDN lifer.

I can see myself being a lifer... I browse the Dental forum and the Residents forum a lot, but post in the pre-dental the most (because I'm a predent haha)

Come to think of it, i probably wont be a lifer, but I will be here till I'm practicing on my own.