your review on ps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predentalstudent9

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Anyone who has sent their personal statement to one of the SDN users for a review/feedback, can you tell me your experience with it? I wanted to see how useful it is to send it to one of the users on SDN that are willing to look over it for free. I was a little skeptical sending it to someone I don't even know, so I would appreciate your review of this service.

Thank you!
 
They will take their time to read it and give you feedback. I think you should appreciate them no matter what. And I'm sure it wont be a waste of your time