Quantcast

Your thoughts on datQvault...

DATBooster | The Ultimate DAT Resource
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spikers220

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I have recently started using DAT q vault for some practice tests. I was just wondering how these tests compared to the actual DAT? The QR and Chem sections seem pretty easy but I just wanted to get your thoughts...Also Bio seems random but reasonable...

Thanks!

Junebug1665

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't know, but you aren't the first person to ask that question. If you search datQvault you'll find what other people had to say about it.

DrRoyal Pains

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the DAT this past January and I am shooting for a retake in August. With this said, I was actually one of the beta-users for the new DATqvault and gave it a test run about a month or so before my DAT. With regards to the questions, I don't think you can really compare the two. As long as you expose yourself to as much information as possible (especially bio), I think your good to go, and this is basically what I think DATqvault is good for. If anything, I would say whatever you score in bio is closest to what you would score on the actual thing.