Your thoughts...??

Started by Baller4
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Baller4

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here are my Oct PCAT results.

Verbal-41
Biology-84
Reading-47
Quant-50
Chem-80
Comp-64

I'm pleased with my bio and chem scores, but everything else is quite low. How do admissions view results like this?? Does anyone else have similar stats??

I have a BS and graduated with 3.4 overall gpa, while being a div 1 athlete. I work full time as a pharmacy tech now, and was thinking that a good pcat score would at least get me some interviews. What do you guys think??

Most of the schools I applied to require a min of 70% comp. does that mean I dont have a chance now? 🙁

Some schools I applied to:
Maryland, UNC, Jefferson, Pitt, UB, UIC

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!