docveda

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2005
Status
Case, Kentucky, UNC, Upenn, Maryland, Tufts, Nova , Temple

I havent received any word for application fee or supplemental for nova and temple everyone else is review my application right now. Does temple nova or tufts send u a supplemental or just ask for application fee?

tom3

Gold Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2005
Baltimore
Status
Dental Student
nova and temple were the last 2 schools to contact me. nova sends a supp app with the check request, but temple does not.

rajmahal1980

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2004
Status
docveda said:

I havent received any word for application fee or supplemental for nova and temple everyone else is review my application right now. Does temple nova or tufts send u a supplemental or just ask for application fee?
When did AADSAS mail out your application? I have the same problem with Tufts, Nova, and Temple, not a word yet.

MissingPolaris

Cemetoenamel Junction
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
docveda said:

Forget about Case. Even if they ask you for a fee, don't pay them because the primary interview is full and if the alternate list is not yet full, it will be very soon.

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
Texas
Status
Dentist
I submitted my application in August, I got my nova supplemental a couple months after I submitted my application. It's a 4 page thing you have to fill out. Temple sent me an supplemental a couple days ago. Temple just wants basic info like your contact info. BOTH wanted checks :p

syn_apse

Registered Loser
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2005
Status
tom3 said:
nova sends a supp app with the check request, but temple does not.
hmmm, i got a supp app from temple (contact info plus check request) and then a week later i got an interview invitation (the earliest opening was mid-january but i hope to be in a position to blow them off by then). i wonder if maybe i use too many parenthesis (when i type).

OP
D

docveda

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2005
Status
MissingPolaris said:
Forget about Case. Even if they ask you for a fee, don't pay them because the primary interview is full and if the alternate list is not yet full, it will be very soon.

Are you saying that i do not have a chance at Case anymore? Its still pretty early in the game i thought?

BallDontLie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
NYC
Status
Pre-Dental
from temple, i got the supplemental and check request with my interview invite....but got absolutely nothing before that, so dont worry about it if theyre not asking for your check yet.

Audio

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
Toronto
Status
docveda said:
Are you saying that i do not have a chance at Case anymore? Its still pretty early in the game i thought?

You haven't had a chance at Case for a long long time. It feels like they filled up months ago. Save your money, I did!

tom3

Gold Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2005
Baltimore
Status
Dental Student
syn_apse said:
hmmm, i got a supp app from temple (contact info plus check request) and then a week later i got an interview invitation (the earliest opening was mid-january but i hope to be in a position to blow them off by then). i wonder if maybe i use too many parenthesis (when i type).
oh yea.. that green sheet? :oops: i forgot about that since it was just basic info that was all in the regular app.

twinklit

UCSF2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2005
San Diego
Status
Pre-Dental
i never got a supplementary app from temple, just a brochure with a letter telling to me call to schedule an interview...

nrlee said:
from temple, i got the supplemental and check request with my interview invite....but got absolutely nothing before that, so dont worry about it if theyre not asking for your check yet.

BallDontLie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
NYC
Status
Pre-Dental
twinklit said:
i never got a supplementary app from temple, just a brochure with a letter telling to me call to schedule an interview...
well it wasnt really a supplementary per se. It was just a form asking for my contact info and requesting the application fee