• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Your updates on these schools

docveda

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2005
    Case, Kentucky, UNC, Upenn, Maryland, Tufts, Nova , Temple

I havent received any word for application fee or supplemental for nova and temple everyone else is review my application right now. Does temple nova or tufts send u a supplemental or just ask for application fee?

rajmahal1980

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Jun 12, 2004
      docveda said:

I havent received any word for application fee or supplemental for nova and temple everyone else is review my application right now. Does temple nova or tufts send u a supplemental or just ask for application fee?

When did AADSAS mail out your application? I have the same problem with Tufts, Nova, and Temple, not a word yet.

About the Ads

MissingPolaris

Cemetoenamel Junction
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Mar 17, 2005
      1. Pre-Dental
        docveda said:

Forget about Case. Even if they ask you for a fee, don't pay them because the primary interview is full and if the alternate list is not yet full, it will be very soon.

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
        Staff member
        Administrator
        Volunteer Staff
        Verified Expert
        15+ Year Member
        Gold Member
        Dec 11, 2004
        Texas
        1. Dentist
          I submitted my application in August, I got my nova supplemental a couple months after I submitted my application. It's a 4 page thing you have to fill out. Temple sent me an supplemental a couple days ago. Temple just wants basic info like your contact info. BOTH wanted checks :p

syn_apse

Registered Loser
          10+ Year Member
          5+ Year Member
          Jun 13, 2005
            tom3 said:
            nova sends a supp app with the check request, but temple does not.
            hmmm, i got a supp app from temple (contact info plus check request) and then a week later i got an interview invitation (the earliest opening was mid-january but i hope to be in a position to blow them off by then). i wonder if maybe i use too many parenthesis (when i type).

docveda

10+ Year Member
            7+ Year Member
            Jun 15, 2005
              MissingPolaris said:
              Forget about Case. Even if they ask you for a fee, don't pay them because the primary interview is full and if the alternate list is not yet full, it will be very soon.

Are you saying that i do not have a chance at Case anymore? Its still pretty early in the game i thought?

BallDontLie

10+ Year Member
              5+ Year Member
              Mar 7, 2005
              NYC
              1. Pre-Dental
                from temple, i got the supplemental and check request with my interview invite....but got absolutely nothing before that, so dont worry about it if theyre not asking for your check yet.

tom3

Gold Member
                10+ Year Member
                5+ Year Member
                Jul 14, 2005
                Baltimore
                1. Dental Student
                  syn_apse said:
                  hmmm, i got a supp app from temple (contact info plus check request) and then a week later i got an interview invitation (the earliest opening was mid-january but i hope to be in a position to blow them off by then). i wonder if maybe i use too many parenthesis (when i type).
                  oh yea.. that green sheet? :oops: i forgot about that since it was just basic info that was all in the regular app.

twinklit

UCSF2010
                  10+ Year Member
                  5+ Year Member
                  Sep 28, 2005
                  San Diego
                  1. Pre-Dental
                    i never got a supplementary app from temple, just a brochure with a letter telling to me call to schedule an interview...

nrlee said:
                    from temple, i got the supplemental and check request with my interview invite....but got absolutely nothing before that, so dont worry about it if theyre not asking for your check yet.

BallDontLie

10+ Year Member
                    5+ Year Member
                    Mar 7, 2005
                    NYC
                    1. Pre-Dental
                      twinklit said:
                      i never got a supplementary app from temple, just a brochure with a letter telling to me call to schedule an interview...

well it wasnt really a supplementary per se. It was just a form asking for my contact info and requesting the application fee

About the Ads
                      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
                      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
                      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
                      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
                      7. This thread is locked.