docveda

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2005
180
1
Status
Case, Kentucky, UNC, Upenn, Maryland, Tufts, Nova , Temple

I havent received any word for application fee or supplemental for nova and temple everyone else is review my application right now. Does temple nova or tufts send u a supplemental or just ask for application fee?
 

tom3

Gold Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2005
110
0
Baltimore
Status
Dental Student
nova and temple were the last 2 schools to contact me. nova sends a supp app with the check request, but temple does not.
 

rajmahal1980

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2004
179
0
Status
docveda said:
Case, Kentucky, UNC, Upenn, Maryland, Tufts, Nova , Temple

I havent received any word for application fee or supplemental for nova and temple everyone else is review my application right now. Does temple nova or tufts send u a supplemental or just ask for application fee?
When did AADSAS mail out your application? I have the same problem with Tufts, Nova, and Temple, not a word yet.
 

MissingPolaris

Cemetoenamel Junction
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 17, 2005
173
0
Status
Pre-Dental
docveda said:
Case, Kentucky, UNC, Upenn, Maryland, Tufts, Nova , Temple

I havent received any word for application fee or supplemental for nova and temple everyone else is review my application right now. Does temple nova or tufts send u a supplemental or just ask for application fee?

Forget about Case. Even if they ask you for a fee, don't pay them because the primary interview is full and if the alternate list is not yet full, it will be very soon.
 

tinman831

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dec 11, 2004
11,354
79
Texas
Status
Dentist
I submitted my application in August, I got my nova supplemental a couple months after I submitted my application. It's a 4 page thing you have to fill out. Temple sent me an supplemental a couple days ago. Temple just wants basic info like your contact info. BOTH wanted checks :p
 

syn_apse

Registered Loser
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 12, 2005
755
5
Status
tom3 said:
nova sends a supp app with the check request, but temple does not.
hmmm, i got a supp app from temple (contact info plus check request) and then a week later i got an interview invitation (the earliest opening was mid-january but i hope to be in a position to blow them off by then). i wonder if maybe i use too many parenthesis (when i type).
 
OP
D

docveda

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2005
180
1
Status
MissingPolaris said:
Forget about Case. Even if they ask you for a fee, don't pay them because the primary interview is full and if the alternate list is not yet full, it will be very soon.

Are you saying that i do not have a chance at Case anymore? Its still pretty early in the game i thought?
 

BallDontLie

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
347
0
NYC
Status
Pre-Dental
from temple, i got the supplemental and check request with my interview invite....but got absolutely nothing before that, so dont worry about it if theyre not asking for your check yet.
 

Audio

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
991
2
Toronto
Status
docveda said:
Are you saying that i do not have a chance at Case anymore? Its still pretty early in the game i thought?

You haven't had a chance at Case for a long long time. It feels like they filled up months ago. Save your money, I did!
 

tom3

Gold Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 14, 2005
110
0
Baltimore
Status
Dental Student
syn_apse said:
hmmm, i got a supp app from temple (contact info plus check request) and then a week later i got an interview invitation (the earliest opening was mid-january but i hope to be in a position to blow them off by then). i wonder if maybe i use too many parenthesis (when i type).
oh yea.. that green sheet? :oops: i forgot about that since it was just basic info that was all in the regular app.
 

twinklit

UCSF2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 28, 2005
66
0
San Diego
Status
Pre-Dental
i never got a supplementary app from temple, just a brochure with a letter telling to me call to schedule an interview...



nrlee said:
from temple, i got the supplemental and check request with my interview invite....but got absolutely nothing before that, so dont worry about it if theyre not asking for your check yet.
 

BallDontLie

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
347
0
NYC
Status
Pre-Dental
twinklit said:
i never got a supplementary app from temple, just a brochure with a letter telling to me call to schedule an interview...
well it wasnt really a supplementary per se. It was just a form asking for my contact info and requesting the application fee