Your updates on these schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docveda

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Case, Kentucky, UNC, Upenn, Maryland, Tufts, Nova , Temple

I havent received any word for application fee or supplemental for nova and temple everyone else is review my application right now. Does temple nova or tufts send u a supplemental or just ask for application fee?

Members don't see this ad.

nova and temple were the last 2 schools to contact me. nova sends a supp app with the check request, but temple does not.

docveda said:

I havent received any word for application fee or supplemental for nova and temple everyone else is review my application right now. Does temple nova or tufts send u a supplemental or just ask for application fee?

When did AADSAS mail out your application? I have the same problem with Tufts, Nova, and Temple, not a word yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
docveda said:

Forget about Case. Even if they ask you for a fee, don't pay them because the primary interview is full and if the alternate list is not yet full, it will be very soon.

I submitted my application in August, I got my nova supplemental a couple months after I submitted my application. It's a 4 page thing you have to fill out. Temple sent me an supplemental a couple days ago. Temple just wants basic info like your contact info. BOTH wanted checks :p

tom3 said:
nova sends a supp app with the check request, but temple does not.
hmmm, i got a supp app from temple (contact info plus check request) and then a week later i got an interview invitation (the earliest opening was mid-january but i hope to be in a position to blow them off by then). i wonder if maybe i use too many parenthesis (when i type).

MissingPolaris said:
Forget about Case. Even if they ask you for a fee, don't pay them because the primary interview is full and if the alternate list is not yet full, it will be very soon.

Are you saying that i do not have a chance at Case anymore? Its still pretty early in the game i thought?

from temple, i got the supplemental and check request with my interview invite....but got absolutely nothing before that, so dont worry about it if theyre not asking for your check yet.

docveda said:
Are you saying that i do not have a chance at Case anymore? Its still pretty early in the game i thought?

You haven't had a chance at Case for a long long time. It feels like they filled up months ago. Save your money, I did!

syn_apse said:
hmmm, i got a supp app from temple (contact info plus check request) and then a week later i got an interview invitation (the earliest opening was mid-january but i hope to be in a position to blow them off by then). i wonder if maybe i use too many parenthesis (when i type).
oh yea.. that green sheet? :oops: i forgot about that since it was just basic info that was all in the regular app.

i never got a supplementary app from temple, just a brochure with a letter telling to me call to schedule an interview...

nrlee said:
from temple, i got the supplemental and check request with my interview invite....but got absolutely nothing before that, so dont worry about it if theyre not asking for your check yet.

twinklit said:
i never got a supplementary app from temple, just a brochure with a letter telling to me call to schedule an interview...

well it wasnt really a supplementary per se. It was just a form asking for my contact info and requesting the application fee

twinklit said:

I didn't get a secondary application either. ;)