Your wish list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
After going to said happy place, I decided I want Rodriguez to get crushed by a Dodge pickup truck with a WV license plate instead. Ebola is too fancy and outlandish. I'm a simple person....Ebola just isn't in my heart. Thanks, I feel much better.
Are you going to get over this anti-Christmas thing when you have kids? It's really fun to give kids presents, even when they aren't your own kids and you get nothing back except seeing them happy or knowing they are happy.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you going to get over this anti-Christmas thing when you have kids? It's really fun to give kids presents, even when they aren't your own kids and you get nothing back except seeing them happy or knowing they are happy.

I'm not having any kids. Ain't worth it. Plus, I'm not a practitioner of any religions. If I give someone something, it would be on an arbitrary day or their birthday.

Happy holidays everyone! And best wishes for the new year

20116836wj0.jpg
Artist C. W. Bernier​

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sitting here....bored....all of my friends are out of town due to the stupid ass holiday....wife is working all day today until 9PM because everyone at her workplace is gone due to the stupid ass holiday....nobody is on Xbox Live because of the stupid ass holiday....man I hate Christmas. The entire f'ing world shuts down. This ain't labor day, dammit. At least my Jewish and Asian friends leave the movie theaters and Chinese buffets open for me and my fellow heathens. Horray for the alienated people!!!

I'm sitting here....bored....all of my friends are out of town due to the stupid ass holiday....wife is working all day today until 9PM because everyone at her workplace is gone due to the stupid ass holiday....nobody is on Xbox Live because of the stupid ass holiday....man I hate Christmas. The entire f'ing world shuts down. This ain't labor day, dammit. At least my Jewish and Asian friends leave the movie theaters and Chinese buffets open for me and my fellow heathens. Horray for the alienated people!!!

you sound like a pouting 5 year old who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas :smuggrin:

How the hell is XBox Live dead? It was packed earlier with the games that my buddy plays.

I stayed in NM to pick up overtime. so no family for me. (yay!)

however, I was the Guitar Hero fairy and I keep getting phone calls about how much I rule.

Just a few more hours of this **** and it's over. Gah. It's so depressing to think that I have to deal with this stupid f'n holiday every damn year. What would it take to cancel Chistmas? Act of congress?

Just a few more hours of this **** and it's over. Gah. It's so depressing to think that I have to deal with this stupid f'n holiday every damn year. What would it take to cancel Chistmas? Act of congress?

congress would never do it - it's baby jeeebus' birthday.

just ignore it and let it pass. and work lots and make some sweet time and a half!

What would it take to cancel Chistmas? Act of congress?

All we would have to do is boycott holiday shopping. The businesses would have to stay open on Christmas, because they wouldn't be able to lose the revenue.

I haven't eaten a single nutritious thing all day, and I don't really know what's open. I just hope I don't go into a diabetic coma from sugar shock. Maybe I can pick up a can of vegetable soup from a pharmacy.

Chinese Buffet was good. No Country For Old Men is the best damn movie I've seen in about 8 years. Walk Hard was pretty funny. I had a great International Chinese Food and Movie Day today!

Chinese Buffet was good. No Country For Old Men is the best damn movie I've seen in about 8 years. Walk Hard was pretty funny. I had a great International Chinese Food and Movie Day today!

No Coutnry for Old men is an amazing movie. It better win some awards this yr!

I stayed in NM to pick up overtime. so no family for me. (yay!)

however, I was the Guitar Hero fairy and I keep getting phone calls about how much I rule.
I did the same-no fam for me, except for the Out Laws, I mean, the In-Laws.

But I was the XBox360 fairy for my nephews and neice, along with their mom and step-dad :) (neither of us have very much $$$ so we split it)

Grandma was the Guitar Hero3 fairy-and reportedly spent just as much time playing it as the kids did!